ST16 EVO 2.0
Click on the picture to see more.
ST16 EURO Staffing machines are robust and designed to offer maximum efficiency to those who need to produce large quantities of stirrups as they can simultaneously bend up to 8 bars of Ø 4 mm. All the machines are equipped with an electrical panel with manual operation and are available in single-phase or three-phase versions. Thanks to the practical toolbox, the operator has all the necessary equipment for work at his fingertips, and can store them after finishing. Its standard equipment includes a linear meter.
– Direct drive motor, no longer with transmission belts, which means energy saving and less maintenance, more precision, more performance.
– Smaller and more compact machine: up to 4 units can be loaded on a EUR pallet for truck transport, which means significant savings in transport and storage costs.
– Faster production of stirrups.
NEW STIRRUP BLOCKING SYSTEM:
Stirrup bending vice, adjustable by screw. This favors the perfect alignment of the bars to be bent, significantly reduces the “bulging” of the stirrups, since the clamping vice is able to get very close to the central plate, allowing to obtain very precise stirrups.
- 1 hardened stirrup bending pin;
- 1 hardened stirrup bending pin Ø16mm;
- 2 hardened bush holding pins;
- 1 pedal; 1 bush Ø50mm;
- 1 set Allen keys;
- 1 stirrup linear measurer.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar processing machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– EU, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.