Rebar Spiral Machine CAL 35 Evo 2.0
The Spiral Machine CAL35 Evo 2.0 is a complete version of Calendering Unit studied to calender rods (circles, spirals and centrings) with Ø from 10mm to 32mm (from 0,39 in to 1,26 in).
The spiral machine CAL35 Evo 2.0 can execute circles with practically boundless bending radius (bars for roof supports) and spirals with adjustable diameter from min. 28 cm to over 200 cm.
Rollers are made in heat-treated alloy steel.
Motorized regulation of the bending diameter:
Thanks to a 2-speed motor installed on the side of the machine, at the height of the knob, the operator can adjust the bend diameter to be made with extreme precision, more quickly and with less effort.
It speeds up the loading and unloading of the material. It is particularly recommended for making ribs.
The standard machine is designed to work in vertical, as shown in the side picture, but – upon request and subject to estimation – it can be predispose to the horizontal development.
• 02 years warranty on all mechanical components.
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- A double electrical pedal, that allows to activate the towing rollers clockwise (yellow pedal) or counterclockwise (blue pedal);;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar processing machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– EU, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.