Click on the picture to see more.
The PS16 Angle Control has an electrical panel with computerized preselection, thanks to which it is possible to program very quickly and easily up to 20 bending angles, which will be executed in sequence. Designed for large production of stirrups, this machine is able to work simultaneously up to 10 bars Ø 4 mm. This machine is equipped with a linear meter.
• High functionality and efficient performance;
• Designed for the international standard;
• Control the bending process with an easy-to-use start and stop button or a foot switch included as standard feature;
• Adjustment system that allows you to determine with precision the bending angles of the iron brackets;
• No special maintenance or lubrication required;
• Easy to use;
• Mounted on four wheels: this machine can be easily moved to work sites;
• Wide standard equipment.
• 01 year warranty on all mechanical components.
- Two bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- Two bushes, to be used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the automatic stirrup bending machines;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- A stirrup linear measurer, necessary to determine the length of each side of the stirrup.
- A stirrup bending bracket, to be positioned on the turning plate through the screws supplied with the equipment. It grants the fixing of the bar on the working top and determines the curving radius;
- A movable socket, for the electrical connection.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar processing machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– EU, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.