Rebar Cutting Machines Evolution
Click on the picture to see more.
Our Cutting Machines EVOlution are designed for cutting iron bars.
• High functionality and efficient performance;
• Design according to the international standard;
• The main body is a high quality spheroidal cast-iron monoblock, completely redesigned to remove any type of welding, making it less heavy;
• Bar adjusting screws and anti-repeater are standard. The new body reduces energy consumption and increases cutting capacity;
• Easy to use, even unskilled workers can use this machine without any damage;
• The flywheel assembly on the pinion is conical to reduce vibrations during cutting;
• Mounted on two wheels: this machine can easily be moved to work sites;
• Two interchangeable blades, easily replaceable, made of hardened steel, with four cutting sides;
• Easy operation as both a practical pedal and the control lever can be used;
• 02 year warranty on all mechanical components.
- Two blades in hardened steel, already fixed on the machine;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- A bar sliding device, that helps the movement of the rods toward the zone of cut;
- Simplified lubrication system, that allows to grease the components that need in very easy and rapid way;
- Screw locator, that permits to perfectly align the rods in the zone of cut and obtain exactly perpendicular cuts;
- Besides, on request in phase of order, it’s possible to install on all Evo rebar cutting machines a base in carpentry, that permits to raise the zone of cut to work in an ergonomic position. It also allows the optional movable pedal application, otherwise not applicable.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar processing machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– EU, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.