Rebar Combined Machines
Our Rebar Combined machine is mainly used for bending ordinary carbon steel including round steel, hot-rolled steel bar, flat bar, angle bar, square steel.
The Combined Machine allows to cut and bend effectively thanks to its high quality components and the dimensions of the rotating plate that allows the production of large radii without additional tools.
A set of blades in hardened steel with four cutting edges is mounted on the machine.
• High functionality and efficient performance;
• Designed for the international standard
• The larger rotary plate to achieve large radius bends without the need for additional equipment.
• Control of the bending and cutting process with an easy-to-use start and stop button or a foot switch included as standard feature;
• The gear reducer and cutting arm made of a ductile cast iron monoblock, with a higher resistance of the iron. The total absence of welding gives the product considerable resistance and strength..
• Easy to use, even unskilled workers can use this machine without damage.
• Double direction: the turntable works both clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Mounted on four wheels: this machine can easily be moved to work sites.
• Wide standard equipment supply.
• 02 year warranty on all mechanical components.
- Two blades in hardened steel, already fixed on the machine;
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod. Can be used with bars up to Ø 20mm;
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm;
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for each combined machine model. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bending;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
- Standardly mounted on all Evo rebar combined machines, long saddles – with max. 10 holes – are indispensable to realize the double bending.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar combined machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE.
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– UE, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.