Rebar Bending Machines Standard
Click on the picture to see more.
SIMPEDIL Srl has been active since 1980 and operates in the field of construction machinery for the processing of reinforced concrete. Performing and reliable products, easy to maintain and use, appreciated in Italy and abroad for the excellent quality-price ratio and for the impeccable sales and assistance service provided by the Producer.
The standard series have the following technical characteristics::
– Frame in welded carpentry that is made of high quality iron; over the years this frame has been designed to make the work more ergonomic.
– Reducer : gears in cemented steel, pinions in steel and mechanical parts in special steels, operate constantly in an oil bath in a robust casing of the spheroidal cast iron reducer.
– Bending Capacity : The maximum diameters and the quantity of bars that can be worked at the same time are specified according to the hardness of the material (R), as per the technical table.
– Engine : self-braking rigorously made in Italy and designed to optimize and improve the working capacity of every machine of the best brands available. International Standard Voltage and Hz Electric Motor models are available on request.
– Long Trolleys: fitted as standard on the P42 – P52 – P55 iron benders and as an accessory for the P36 model, – with max. 10 holes – they are essential to make the double fold.
Every detail used for the preparation of our rebar processing units is carefully tested during the assembly process and the finished product undergoes strict quality checks before shipment.
• 01 year warranty on all mechanical components.
|HP||kW||R= 65 Kg/mm2||R= 85 Kg/mm2|
|1 Ø||2 Ø||3 Ø||1 Ø||2 Ø||3 Ø|
|P36 3-ph||9||4||3||32 mm|
|P42 3-ph||6||4||3||36 mm|
|P52 3-ph||6||5,5||4||42 mm|
|P55 3-ph||5,5||7,5||5,5||46 mm|
- A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod. Can be used with bars up to Ø 20mm;
- A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
- A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø12mm;
- Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
- A set of bushes, studied in detail for each rebar bending machines model. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the bending radius. To use bars from Ø15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
- Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bending;
- A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
- An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
- A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
- An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
- Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
- Standardly mounted on all Evo rebar bending machines, long saddles – with max. 10 holes – are indispensable to realize the double bending.
- In the design and construction of the mechanical rebar processing machines have been adopted criteria and arrangements suitable to satisfy the essential safety requisites foreseen by the Machines Directive 98/37/CEE
- Each machine is available in two versions:
– EU, with all the features necessary to comply with the current Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EU.